Graphic Design in nairobi in Nairobi Kenya Ace Creative
No matter how many times a small business owner or work colleague came to me with a PowerPoint logo designed for the purpose of expanding their marketing materials for their company, I couldn't count the number of times I was approached by them. As most small business owners do, when starting out, they try to save money wherever they can. Unfortunately, skimping on your company's appearance and feel can turn into a costly mistake later on down the road.
Graphic design necessitates the expertise of a creative professional. There is a significant difference between a $25 logo that you purchased from an online website and one that has been customized specifically for you and your business. Good graphic designers will know how to communicate the benefits of your products and services to your customers in the most effective way. Their research will have informed them as to what your competitors are up to, and they will take your preferences into consideration before coming up with a number of innovative solutions to get your message across to your target audience. Most importantly, they will create the logo/artwork in the appropriate software so that it can be printed by any printer without difficulty. The fact that you designed something in Microsoft Office will not get you very far when it comes time to print your projects!
Here are five compelling arguments why you should hire a graphic designer for your company.
- It helps you save time. Besides, you've already got a lot on your plate. Really, you're supposed to spend all of your time trying to come up with designs for your company's logo, brochures, and powerpoint templates? When you hire a graphic designer, you can have a marketing document designed or formatted in a quarter of the time it would take you to do it yourself.
- Save Money A graphic designer will know how to design your materials in the most cost-effective manner, allowing you to keep your printing costs to a bare minimum. The time it takes to learn Microsoft Publisher (a program printers despise and from which they will charge you an arm and a leg to print), a designer should be able to design an appropriate file in their graphic suite of software that printers will not have a problem printing from.
- Helps You Stand Out From the crowd Using a template logo or a look and feel that you purchased for a low price on the internet will not help you stand out from your competition. When compared to the competition, your materials must stand out in order for people to remember you and your company. What will distinguish your company and set it apart from the competition is a distinctive brand identity.
- It helps you maintain a consistent appearance.While hiring a designer is a worthwhile investment, trying to replicate their work on your own can result in a stale look and feel that is difficult to distinguish from other similar offerings. In addition, a designer will know which fonts to use where, will maintain consistency in font sizes and colors, and will make certain that the overall look and feel of all of your materials accurately reflects your brand.
- Enable You in Obtaining the Results You DesireMany of our clients have an idea of what they want their business materials to look like, but they don't know how to communicate that idea to the design team. In order to ensure that your end results not only look the way you want them to, a designer will go over your list of preferences with you and ensure that your business materials help you achieve the goals you set for them.
Hiring Professional Graphic Design Services
It is vital to invest in professional graphic design services even if you have employees who can design your brand. A keen eye for detail and interpreting your needs is all you need to have the best graphic design services for your business.
Ace Creative is a Nairobi-based graphic design company that offers professional design services. Our team consists of professional graphic designers with attractive artworks with a marketing perspective. Connect with us via Not only are our creations visually appealing, but they are aligned with the marketing needs of our clients. While each organization possesses its own distinctive needs, at Ace Creative, we design content that meet the requirements at affordable rates. Give us a call on +254 722 856 286 or +254 722 755 242 for more details.